Swissxer provides advanced fire fighting products, systems and personalized solutions. People and businesses everywhere trust our brands and depend on our expertise to protect what is most valuable.
We focus on helping our customers in the field of security and protection of people, processes, assets and environment, providing them with tailored, innovative and sustainable solutions.
- Fire Fighting in Industrial Plants
Although refineries count with rigorous safety measures, the index of risk cannot be reduced to zero. Fire in a tank does not just mean the loss of the fuel but also implies the danger of explosion, which could put the whole complex at risk. Covering the whole area with extinction equipment would be very costly and furthermore could result to be inefficient given that in case of fire or explosion these could be damaged and become inoperable.
The situation could be more complicated if a full surface fire was caused by an accident resulting from the collapse of the roof in a tank. In this case the only possible way to attack the fire would be to fill the tank with foam, this being done from a safety distance through mobile monitors on a large flow trailer.
- High flow monitors.
- Pumps with up to 30,000 gallons per minute.
- Containers with hose storage, automatic roll out and collection.
- Foam transfer systems.
- Low loader to transfer equipment within refineries.
- Prior hydraulic study of the refineries fire fighting water network.
- Preparation of pre-fire plans defining the attack strategy for each tank depending on the wind direction.
- Definition of the required localisation of new connections to the hydrant network for provision to high flow hoses.
- Specialised training in handling of equipment and extinction tactics.
- Annual maintenance programme of the equipment.
- Annual drill programme for training of refinery fire brigade.
- Supervision and design of extinction techniques.
- Fire Safety Installations
Global solutions, for high-risk sectors and industrial plants such as petrochemical or energy power, which include:
- Risk protection analysis according to official regulations.
- Detailed engineering, design and calculations of the most appropriate system.
- Supply, fabrication, and assembly, in addition to project management of the installation.
- Testing, implementation and training maintenance of the system according to regulations; i.e. quarterly reviews and/or annual review.
On the side of fire control, we offer commercial and industrial flame safeguard controls, flame scanners and igniters. These products are used in schools, factories, petrochemical plants, power utilities, and other large buildings and infrastructures.
- Burner controls.
- Flame safeguard.
- Integrated and discrete scanner.
Swissxer supplies a long list of fire safety equipment and elements as part or not of the solutions that we propose to our customers. Each solution is personalised combining the right elements, and considering the user needs to protect his employees and facilities.
- Fire extinguishing equipment and agents.
- Extinguishers and accessories: casings, chargers, and more.
- Fittings couplings.
- Foam equipment.
- Pump and high-pressure equipment.
- Tanks and deposits.
- Clothing and footwear.
© Swissxer S.A. All rights reserved. | Site Index